ANTENNA BUNDLE — Purchase an antenna at the same time as your Gateway and receive 40% off the Antenna
(discount applied automatically at checkout)
INTRODUCING THE HNT GATEWAY BY SYNCROB.IT
All orders are FULLY REFUNDABLE for any reason until the package is shipped. Send refund requests to email@example.com
Note: NORTH AMERICAN ORDERS ARE AWAITING FCC APPROVAL**
All new orders (June 10th onwards) are projected to ship in October.
Start building coverage for The People’s Network using the HNT Indoor Hotspot Gateway by SyncroB.it. Anyone can join The People's Network and provide hundreds of square miles of wireless network coverage.
- Complete set-up in minutes using a smartphone or remote dashboard
- LongFi™ technology maximizes range and battery life
- Low Power – uses as much power as a broadband router (12W)
- Easily manage Hotspots and tokens from the mobile app
**ALL NORTH AMERICA ORDERS ARE AWAITING FCC APPROVAL**
Features and Security
✅ Remote Management
Manage, diagnose or onboard your gateways through our dashboard.
✅ Self diagnostic & repair
Say goodbye to "Your hotspot needs attention!"
✅ Swappable Enclosure
Motherboard can be swapped between indoor and outdoor enclosure.
✅ PoE Support
Gateways support between 12 and 48 volts barrel jack or PoE.
- 1 x Gateway
- 1 x 3 dBi LoraWan Antenna
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Outdoor Enclosure
- 1 x 3ft Ethernet Cable
- 4x Metal Zip Ties
- Hotspot $40 onboarding
- First $10 location assert
Please note: Any change of location after initial assert is covered by the user at a cost of $10 USD / 1,000,000 DC.
- Participate in Helium Network Coverage and participating in/creating/witnessing Proof-of-Coverage challenges
- Complete setup in minutes through Helium App or Syncrob.it dashboard
- 12-48V input
- Low Power - uses the same as a ~100W equivalent LED light bulb (12W)
- Easily manage a fleet of hotspots via included dashboard
- Antenna connector: SMA Female Connector
- Antenna gain: 3 dBi
- Indoor: 110mm x 110mm x 29mm
- Outdoor: 110mm x 180mm x 29mm
- Concentrator based on the Semtech SX1302/SX1303
- Raspberry PI Compute Module 4 (32 GB Storage, 2GB RAM)
- Motherboard can be swapped between 2 cases (indoor and outdoor)
- Built-in heatsink for better temperature management
- Voltage support from 12 - 48 volt
- Passive PoE
- Local Web dashboard for easy diagnostics and reporting
- Remote Management console
- Different methods of onboarding (BLE, local web onboarding, remote onboarding, or link onboarding eg https://syncrob.it/setup)
- Automatic self diagnostic and repair.
- Graceful shutdown in case of power failure (prevents corruption of EEMC)
- Wifi and Bluetooth
- Monitors the health of your hotspot (Cpu usage, memory usage, Disk space usage)
- Lets you issue simple commands like Reboot, Restart Packet forwarder
- Alerts you via email.
- Outputs logs
- Analysis tool to analyze hotspots.
- Hotspot Placement
Helium LongFi combines the LoRaWAN wireless protocol with the Helium Network so any compatible LoRaWAN device can transfer data on The People's Network. LongFi delivers roaming capabilities and supports micropayment transactions so customers only pay based on network usage without needing to deploy gateways or network servers.
Proof-of-Coverage is a unique work algorithm that uses radio waves to validate Hotspots are providing legitimate wireless coverage.
The Nitty Gritty
Click here to Download the Datasheet
Customer support will be handled via #SyncroBit on Discord, email and via our dashboard. Support and updates will be provided for the lifetime of the product.
Repairs/Replacements will be handled domestically:
- If the device is defective due to the manufacturing process or shipping/mishandling on SyncroB.it's part, you can contact SyncroB.it support to return the device. Once we receive the device, we will immediately ship a replacement out.
- If the device/one of modules is defective due to user mishandling/error SyncroB.it will provide repair or ship out a replacement part for a price. This includes case, concentrator, raspberry pi, motherboard, charger, antenna.